So sometimes I have a little bit of free time at work, oh wait a lot of time I have free time at work. Or at least I create my own free time. Something that I have found way too much fun doing is name generating sites. Even though I know it's completely random, it's a guilty pleasure akin to reading horoscopes. So here are a few that I have appreciated, what's your air guitar and mormon name??
I'm Jennilyn Celestial Glory and Jenny "airoholic" Corry. Fitting, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm.... my Mormon name is Seantaclaire Conolyn. I think I should have been born a hundred years ago.
ReplyDeleteMy Mormon name is D'Shara Seantaclaire. If you could please refer to me as D'Shara from now on Jenny... I think the roommates will totally understand.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kickin' site Jenny. I can always count on you for random coolness. My air guitar name is,
ReplyDeleteCarrie "Her Airness" Burt. I'm going to brand that. Watch me.
How endearing, my Morman name is Wrendie Mormon Miracles. And, my air guitar name...kinda lame:
ReplyDeleteWendi "Her Airness" Morales.
But, we can't win them all, I suppose.