Monday, March 26, 2007

I finally caved.....

Welcome self to the world of blogging and welcome to all you who care enough about me to actually read this. After a bit of prodding, but mostly because I really enjoy reading others blogs and keeping in touch with those who I really wish I could actually talk to more frequently, I decided to join the world of the bloggers. It’s less intrusive to all of you than sending out mass emails and not as overwhelming as getting a myspace account. So blogs away.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you validated my newly found love of blogs by starting your own. I will read it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Jenny. Loved the pics. I've always wanted to see DC in bloom, but I guess I will have to wait until next spring. Steph and I will have to sneak out there this summer (while your dad is distracted on the golf course)when it is hot and humid and packed with tourists. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you right now that a tear came to my eye.....I can't wait to keep reading the adventures of my most adventursome friend!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete