Monday, November 16, 2009

Ode to Joy

I have been spoiled by the 3 month fall on the east coast, I never knew what I was missing. I really can't bear the thought of returning to a two week fall in Utah. Utah, you're gorgeous, but really you only have two seasons: Cold and Hot. Fall and spring in Utah are bouts of indecision where it snows one day and then is hot the next. Today the temperature is a blessed 62 Degrees. Yes, please.

Other reasons to love fall:
1. The Music: My soundtrack has been Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes
2. The Fashion: Layers, scarves, hats and tights. I especially love this girl's taste.
3. The Food: Warm, rich and flavorful. I made this last week.
4. Random Government Holidays like Columbus Day and Veteran's Day

Tonight I'm planning to watch the Leonid Meteor Shower, I invite you all to do the same.

8 comments:

  1. I cannot take heat anymore I grew up in the south and live in MN now the heat is too much in the summer.
    Love the summers here though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to visit Utah which is state of Western United State. It has so many amazing places to visit but It's Zion National Park is my most favorite place to visit and it's ski resorts is also best tourist attraction points in Utah.

    Lagoa Eco Resort

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://allipa.blogspot.com/2016/08/hitman-go-free-ipa-download-for-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://allipa.blogspot.com/2016/08/hitman-go-free-ipa-download-for-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot take heat anymore I grew up in the south and live in MN now the heat is too much in the summer.
    Love the summers here though


    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete